Saturday, April 5, 2008

Creating a Blog!

Just starting this blog for family and friends to keep everyone informed of what we are up to lately. Will update every week or two. Check back often to see what we are doing. Will post some pics of Buffy and Karlie's visit soon!!

6 comments:

bboopaz said...

This is not such a big world. I'm always meeting someone from town, while I'm traveling all over. "It's a small world, afterall"! Love ya, Mom

bboopaz said...

But, you're right...we take up a very small space. Hopefully, we're here for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice to see you made it to the blogging world. Looks great so far. Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh and since your mom is here, hi Aunt Bboopaz! I know my mom would like me to say hello to you too. Make sure your mom gets the password to our site so she can see her long lost niece become a mom for the first time!

Dana said...

Barbara
Thanks for sharing....I've added your "Blog" as one as my favorites.

Dana

bboopaz said...

Hi Katie:
So nice to see a few words from you. Barb hasn't sent me your web site or password. You could email it to me....squadone@citlink.net
Thanks. Let's see those pics. Hello to your Mom too. Love ya, Aunt B.