I get VERY bored so I like to take random pictures as we drive. Danny laughs at me every time I take a picture as we go down the road. These are near Searchlight, NV, which is between Vegas and Lake Havasu..JPG)
A mining shaft in Searchlight.
Crossing the Colorado River into Arizona.JPG)
The New Mexico Mountains
Texas Road Signs - who else besides me take these kind of pictures?!!.JPG)
Fields of oil drills
Who knew there were wind generators in Texas - it must those prairie winds..JPG)
On the way back home - couldn't resist taking more pics of wind generators against this gorgeous sunrise!
A Texas cattleranch
We took stopped to stretch our legs and walk a bit at the Old Fort Sumner Museum. Danny said his grandfather always took him to one educational place on thier vacations so he thought this would be a good stop.
The gravestone of Billy the Kid.JPG)
.JPG)
The mountains thru New Mexico - again!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Along the way, every 30 miles was some type of Indian souvenier store. This store said come see the hyroglyphics!
This store said some see the Indian Teepee!
I don' t think they are the real thing, do you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment