Here is my favorite hollow tree 25 feet from our campsite.Looking up at the sky!
The Redwood Run is held just outside of Piercy, CA in an area that looks down into the Eel River and is backed by a cliff. In the evening, everyone sits on the hill to listen to the rock bands or stands in front of the stage. There are vender booths on the left where you can get something to eat or drink and there are bike vendors at the top of the hill As you can see, some people camp by the river to keep cool. I like our camp site better - I don't think is too comfortable sleeping on rocks! And we have trees and shade!
Friday night we saw Delbert McClinton and Creedence Clearwater Revisited. Turn up your volume, click on the arrow and listen to Creedence.

Jeff, Bob, Danny, Michelle & Me
Later that afternoon, we are heading back to the rally through the redwoods. No - I'm not driving my bike while I take this picture! I was riding with Danny and took this one over his shoulder. Some more video of the bands - this is a group called "Ten Years After". I don't know which year they are ten years after but they were pretty good.
This video is of the Marshall Tucker Band.
Part III to follow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment