Friday, December 26, 2008

A Family Christmas!

This year was the first time we celebrated Christmas all together as a family. It was a wonderful day. We took a bunch of pictures together - it was a White Christmas and snowing at the time.
Two brothers hanging out together! Oh my! They are actually hugging each other!
Buffy, Scott and KarlieWe all watched Karlie as she opened her presents - it was so much fun!

Grandma Barbie made Karlie a scarf and hat set and a matching one for Buffy.

Wow! Now I can take pictures of Grandma Barbie taking pictures of me!The big present was Elmo Live - he talks, sneezes and tells stories and jokes! Look at her face - she was so surprised! Here's a video to watch of Karlie and Elmo - Karlie is feeding Elmo her cookie as as Elmo is telling her a story. At the end Elmo is telling her she is a big giant and she says she is not, she is a baby!

Some candid photos of the family....

Enjoying a cookie!Playing with Grandpa Danny and ElmoI decorated everywhere I could this year, including hanging lights around all the kitchent cupboards. Karlie asked me if I decorated for her - which I said "Of course - I decorated just for you!" Which I did! As Danny said "It was the best Christmas!"

0 comments: