What a perfect Mother's Day! I heard there were $99.00 airline tickets available and decided to go to Michigan to spend Mother's Day with Grandma, Mom and sister Lou. I wasn't sure when I would be able to go again and I was worried it might be the last time we get to spend Mother's Day with Grandma, who will be 91!
GrandmaWe spent the day before making cold salads, jello and deserts. Lou brought a couple of cold salads and desert and Uncle Johnny barbequed the chicken and sausage. We had TONS of food!

Uncle Johnny & Aunt Kathy

Kevin, Joey and Sister Lou
Mom, Grandma and I!
Then after dinner we took the 3 generation family pic. It took some coordinating trying to get everyone to wear the same color!
Mothers and Daughters!Grandma's violets - a gift from Lou. I will always remember Grandma and her good luck with violets. I always kill them!
Just wish Mark and Kevin were here with us too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment