This year we went to Buffy, Scott and Karlie's for Christmas. Grandma Barbie and Karlie spent Christmas Eve making special cookies for Santa!.jpg)
Carefully measuring all the ingredients!
Here's a video of us mixing the cookies - I tried to talk Karlie into holding the mixer. I guess it is a bit too loud and scary!
.jpg)
Carefully measuring all the ingredients!
Here's a video of us mixing the cookies - I tried to talk Karlie into holding the mixer. I guess it is a bit too loud and scary! One of my favorite parts is testing and sampling the batter. I guess Karlie likes to sample it too!
Even when Grandma Barbie turns her back!
Now it is time to roll out the dough and cut the cookies out.
.JPG)
Flour tastes good too! A little messy too but that is the fun part!
Time to frost the cookies.
"I am doing a great job!"
I think Uncle Mark is trying to sneak a bite of Santa's cookies!
I think he looks guilty, don't you, Santa?.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here's another video of Karlie shaking the sprinkles on the cookies. She doesn't know it but the section she wanted was empty!
The finished product. I think Santa is really going to enjoy these, don't you?
Even when Grandma Barbie turns her back!
Now it is time to roll out the dough and cut the cookies out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment