Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Cute!

I can't believe Princess Karlie turned two on November 10th! Time sure flies by fast! We went to Oregon for the birthday party. All the grandpas, grandmas and great grandmas were there this year.Princess Karlie likes to make this face - isn't it cute?
Playing with the balloons (video)
Soo many presents! Karlie kept looking and touching so Grandpa Danny gave her one to open early since it was a "just because present", not a birthday present.I just wanna to be a rock star!This is fun - I like to open presents!Grandpa and Grandma gave Karlie her first little computer. Karlie also got her first bike from Grandma Toni.Just can't quite reach yet. Soon! Happy Birthday to You!Karlie got her own allergy-free cake all to herself. I'm not sure if she liked eating it more or playing with it! (Video)

After the cake it was time to assemble and play with all the new toys.

Grandma Barbie and Karlie check out the doll house.Let's go shopping! I can't wait to teach Karlie how to power shop!What a wonderful birthday party! Before we know it, Karlie will be 18 and all grown up!

0 comments: